Montag, 25. Mai 2009

Surface 2 Air







I came across this label through a google search for another label and I thought I'd feature it here as it's a great concept in my opinion.

SURFACE TO AIR is a unique group operating in contemporary fashion, communication and film


Here's how everything started which was basically in Paris in the year 2000:

At the beginning in the late 90’s Surface To Air consisted of a group of friends who wanted to work on projects they liked. Year after year, the team has grown into a multidisciplinary company spanning across creative domains such as fashion, graphics, photography, design, music, films… Today each company develops its own activity but always within the Surface To Air vision.

I think the graphic and music influence is pretty dominant. I'd describe the collection as well-tailored basics like jeans, shirts, dresses but with a twist. All items seem very wearable and easy to match with other pieces from one's wardrobe. I fell in love with those shoes but they already sold out.

The line is available via their online store www.surface2airparis.com as well as in their own stores in Paris and Sao Paolo as well as in selected luxury department store like Barneys or Le Bon Marché.


1 Kommentar:

  1. hey V, the wedges are available for preorder at azaleasf.com Use code "grechen10" for 10% off - good luck!

    AntwortenLöschen