Freitag, 15. Mai 2009

Ann Demeulemeester lace up boots





Are they sandals or boots? The answer is both. Great for transitioning from spring to summer but I can see myself easily wearing them until late fall. Very easy to style too. I wore them with J Brand skinny jeans when they arrived but I actually prefer them worn with leggins or simply a dress/skirt and no hoisery at all.

Seems like every fashionista in the world wide web has these boots now. I must admit I'm a little bit behind the trend but it's mainly because these boots sold out so fast that I had a hard time finding them. And I wasn't prepared to pay the high mark ups on ebay at all. I saw antonioli had them in a while ago but not in my size. So I emailed them asking if they'd get more stock in but was told there won't be another shipment. When I randomly chcked their web site again I noticed that there was one pair in 37.5 back in. Must have been a return, I guess. So without thinking twice I had to order them. Sometimes you have to take the plunge.

If the weather hadn't been so unpredictable over here lately I'd probably never have taken them off except for sleeping. They are surprisingly comfy. I've seen a couple of knock offs floating around on the net. I guess laces are very in right now. I'll certainly keep wearing my boots long after the trend dies.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Bravo Velony! I am happy to see you found them. I have a much different pair of Ann D boots however I have a friend who picked these lace up sandal/boots and LOVES them. They look fabulous on you! I hope all is well in your world Velony.. miss hearing from you.

    AntwortenLöschen