Dienstag, 3. November 2009

Zebra on the loose...





I made a pleasant discovery this morning. I went through my closet and found this dress I had almost forgotten about (I hardly wore it. At least I don't remember wearing it often). It's like going shopping in your own closet without having to spend any money.

Animal prints are still big right now so I don't have the feeling that the dress is outdated or anything. It's 100% silk from Zara. I like the A-line shape and bell sleeves. So mod. As it's too cold to just wear it like that I put over a cashmere/silk mix cardigan and suede boots.

I'm sure I'll get much more wear out of this dress now even though it's almost winter.

Did you ever find anything in your closet again that you'd already forgotten about?

2 Kommentare:

  1. Love this dress.. especially how you styled it in the last photo!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks, I'm really starting to like this dress again. Should wear it more often from now on.

    AntwortenLöschen