Montag, 13. Juli 2009

Great sale deal


Ok, I'm officially on a bag ban now. I must say I haven't really been interested in a new bag since my YSL Downtown and I still wear it very often. It's a fab bag as it fits all of my stuff (which is a lot) and the leather is nice plus the straps are long enough to fit over my shoulders. But since Alexander Wang's bag line launched I've been in love with every single one from his collection and couldn't decide between the Brenda or Donna hobo (all of them named after 90210 characters).

I decided the Brenda would be a nice change as I already have a Balenciaga hobo with super soft slouchy leather. Then I saw the Coco and once again was in love. But you already know the story from a previous post. It hasn't shipped from NYC yet so I have to be a little more pationed *sigh*.

I'm currently writing my dissertation so I constantly carry around books and my laptop. Unfortunately I didn't have a bag to fit everything in as I hardly have any structured bags. I kinda like the smooth slouchy ones more ... until I saw Proenza Schouler's PS1. It looks like a school bag somehow and has a detachable shoulder strap which I find very practical. It seems to have a couple of compartments which makes it even more desirable. Unfortunately the heavy price tag kept me from actually really considering to purchase the bag. Until it went on sale. Ok, only one bag to be exact and in a coral candy color. I liked it right away but I already have lots of dark brown bags so I thought coral would be a nice color for spring/summer. And as I wear mostly solid colors like black and grey I'm not really afraid that it won't go with everything. So how could I resist with a reduction of 50% (!) percent and a beautiful color? Just ordered it so I hope it will get here soon. Can't wait.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen